CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Changed

As ya know, I always change my site when inportant things happen! Well, this important thing happened to be a new addition to my family! His name is Rowan. Yes, another boy! Grrrr! But he is sooooooooooo cute! I love him and as of today he is 2 weeks 2 days. Full head of hair too! Oh yah, uhhhhh, o yah, I also are going to Submerge! Submerge for the people who don't know is a 4 day camp in destin! Yah, floridia! My church is awesome [Healing Place Church] I know so many people there and I went last year and it was a blast!! The worship sessions are like concerts and theres resorts that we stay in and beachs! Love the beach part! Haha. Yah, OK. Well, tomorrow i'm going to maddi's and i've got to talk to her bout somethin actually. Anyways, if your reading this thanks caus its nuthin big but makin my view #'s go up, up, UP!

1 comments:

maddiworld said...

ahhhhhh jodan i love u so much like a sister lol and congrats on the new addition lol i got him a gift and ull get it tomorrow wen u come to my house lol well i lov the new blog and keep postin kool stuff on it lol bye